ScreenMaster 2.10SEASoftware – 1.6MB – Shareware – Android iPhone Windows
Key features of ScreenMaster:
- Work from the system tray
- Stealth mode without showing in the taskbar and system tray
- Automatic creation of screenshots at set intervals of time
- Creating screenshots on hotkey, including - click "PrintScreen"
- Capture of the selected screen area, active window or entire screen
- Capture the mouse cursor
- Saving images in files with automatic numeric names or the addition of the creation time
- Ability to enter a file name after each screen shot (manual mode)
- The automatic opening to take a screenshot in MS Paint
- Start autoshooting after start application
- Cyclic overwrite old screenshots for automatic shooting
- Supported file formats BMP, JPEG, PNG
- Set the compression level for JPEG and PNG
- Ability to archive screenshots in zip-archive
- Event logging to a text file
ScreenMaster is a Shareware software in the category Graphics Applications developed by SEASoftware.
The latest version of ScreenMaster is 2.10, released on 06/14/2019. It was initially added to our database on 04/20/2013.
ScreenMaster runs on the following operating systems: Android/iPhone/Windows. The download file has a size of 1.6MB.
ScreenMaster has not been rated by our users yet.
Write a review for ScreenMaster!
|09/12/2019||Email client Thunderbird gets big update to version 68|
|09/03/2019||Faster and lighter Firefox 69 available for download|
|09/02/2019||What is Google Drive?|
|08/21/2019||CCleaner 5.61 update available for download|
|08/19/2019||VLC Player 3.0.8 security update fixes vulnerabilities|